Monday, January 16, 2012

American Girl Bathroom Vanity

One of my favorite gifts this past Christmas was the American Girl Christmas vanity.  My mother-in-law gave this to me for my dollhouse. 



The vanity came with a toothbrush, toothpaste and cup. I added other supplies to it - a washcloth, towel, lotion bottle, soap and Kleenex.



The lights light up and the sink makes a running sound when you turn the faucet (both turn off automatically after about a minute or so).



The dolls all love to brush their hair and put on their make-up at the vanity.  This is by far one of my favorite pieces of furniture from American Girl.

1 comment:

  1. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards. Toilet

    ReplyDelete