Friday, June 22, 2012

Storage organizer

Do you have tons of doll stuff everywhere? I always looking around the house trying to find this item or that item, so I decided it was time to get organized. We already have several bins that we keep our doll clothes and larger accessories in, but I came across this at the hardware store and realized it would make an wonderful storage item for our doll shoes, purses, jewelry, ribbons, socks and other small accessories.

 What I love about this is the number of drawers it has.  The large drawers on bottom hold boots or several pairs of shoes. I've arranged the smaller drawers on top to hold our other accessories. Everything is organized and easy to find.


This organizer cost around $20 and can either sit on a shelf or you can hang it on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment