Wednesday, June 13, 2012

McKenna look-a-like

My girls always love to match their dolls, but sometimes the outfits are a bit on the pricey side. My youngest daughter loves gymnastics and couldn't wait to get McKenna, and she really wanted to match her. We found this super cute outfit at Target for a third of the cost of the American Girl version.


Although the American Girl version is a dress and leggings, this was perfect for summer. The shirt has the same sort of stripes as the American Girl version and it's nearly the same color. We added a pair of legging shorts to complete the look.


This outfit make me feel like cartwheels!


We picked up the entire ensemble for under twenty dollars! That makes me feel like turning a cartwheel or two!

1 comment:

  1. Can you possibly link to this on Target's website? I would LOVE to get this for my daughter! Is it Circo or another of the Target brands? I couldn't find it online.

    ReplyDelete