Friday, June 1, 2012

Mini Doll House

Do you have any of the American Girl Mini Dolls? If so, you just might need a special place to play with them.

 I found the perfect size house for my mini dolls - it's an old Madeline dollhouse and my American Girls feel right at home there.

 The door bell on this little dollhouse really works, so Samantha never misses a guest.


Come inside for a peek around!


Today the American Girls are getting ready for dinner.  Addy finds all of the ingredients for a delicious pot of stew.


Elizabeth loves to cook. She stirs the stew carefully so it doesn't burn.


After dinner, Felicity volunteers to do the dishes. (I wish she'd visit me!)


The girls always have a great time visiting around the dinner table.


And in the evening, they can relax in the comfy chairs in the living room. Life is good!

1 comment: