Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Have you ever thought about getting someone a gift card from American Girl? I just got my first ever gift card for my birthday and I was so surprised by the presentation of it.  My husband who sent me the gift was surprised by how nice it was when it arrived as well.


The gift card arrived in a beautiful American Girl folder.  It really made the gift card feel like a special gift.


This is what the open folder looks like inside.



One the left side is a note from American Girl.



The right side contained a copy of the latest catalogue so the recipient could shop from it.  (I plan to use my gift card at the American Girl Chicago store when I visit near the end of the month). There was also a card on the bottom from my husband; he wrote me a birthday note and it appeared typed in the card. As an added bonus American Girl ships gift cards for free.




Here's a close-up of the gift card. He said there were three different cards to choose from and he picked this doll because he thought she was super cute. I agree; I know this is one card I plan to hold onto even after I use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment