Monday, February 6, 2012

Craft: Valentine Card Holder

I've been looking for the last couple of weeks for a cute little container for our dolls to collect Valetine's cards in, and while there are a lot of cute possibilites out there, I decided that I just didn't want to break the budget for this project.  So I decided to create some cute containers with the girls.


We started with some basic supplies, heart shaped punch, scissors, tape, a mini Dixie cup, and some mini Valentine's.  I searched the Internet and found some cute old-fashioned miniture Valentines and printed them off.

Next we cut the Valetine's into simple rows and taped them onto the Dixie cup.

This was a great project because even my six-year old could do it.


We even decided to get a little fancy and we teped some hearts behind the Valenitnes.  It look like our dolls will be ready for their school party!

No comments:

Post a Comment