Monday, May 14, 2012

Molly

Here's a peek at Molly's collection at the American Girl store in Chicago.


I love Molly's beautiful braids. I've noticed that the dolls that come with braided hair (Molly, Kirsten before she retired, and Kaya) have the best hair. The braids stays in place even when played with and their hair tends to frizz less than other dolls. I hope the new historical doll comes with braids!

Here's Emily.







Aren't Molly's pajamas adorable? Her hair looks super cute when you take the braids out. I love her waves.



Matching girl sized PJ's.



Looking around the store it was clear that lots of the Molly and Emily items have been retired. I've heard rumors that Molly and Emily will be the next dolls to retire, so if either doll is on your wish list, you should pick her up while she's still available.




A peek into the past. I love the bright kitchen colors. Molly's kitchen is so cheery and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment