Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rebecca

Here's a look at Rebecca and her display at the American Girl store in Chicago.



Here's Rebecca in her meet outfit and accessories.




I love Rebecca's school outfit.  I love this skirt and sweater set; it's really cute in person.





Here's a close-up of Rebecca's school set. It has her lunch, lunchbox, and everything she needs for her play at school.




Rebecca's winter coat is so soft and warm!




This is one of my favorite pieces at the American Girl store. I love Rebecca's settee.  It's such a well made piece of furniture; I'd love to have it in my dollhouse. Rebecca looks really cute in her lace dress, too.



A view of Rebecca's world.  I love her movie dress and summer outfit. She has some of the best pieces.  Her costume chest and bed are really well made and so cute in person.  I wish I could take her entire collection home with me!






At the American Girl store in Chicago they offer a peek into the past for each of the historical dolls.  Although the vignettes are all small, they offer a realistic view of the time period.

No comments:

Post a Comment