Sunday, December 16, 2012

My American Girl Christmas Tree - Part II

I loved Collecting the American Girl ornaments from Hallmark; unfortunately, they only made them for a few years. I believe the first year they released them in their "meet" and the second year they were released in their "holiday" outfits. Here's a few more ornaments from my collection:




 
 
Here's Josefina. You can see both models, above she's in her birthday outfit with her little lamb; below she wears her meet outfit.




I love the paint on Addy; her cheeks just glow.


Felicity is one of my favorite ornaments. I love the expression on her face. She looks all ready to head to the Christmas ball.



In all of the second year "birthday" ornaments the American Girl is seated. I love the attention to detail in the birthday ornaments. Everything looks just like the character's birthday setting with the American Girl's furniture and pet.

 
 
Kit is my favorite. I love her metal chair and her dog Grace. 

 
 
Kaya is the only birthday ornament that I was a bit disappointed with. I felt like she should have been next to her horse, but I do love her long braids and the painting on this ornament.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment