Thursday, December 13, 2012

My American Girl Christmas Tree - Part I

I love decorating for Christmas and one of the things I love best is my American Girl Christmas tree. The tree is a pink tree that I picked up several years ago from a department store (now you can find small colored trees everywhere!) The ornaments are all from Hallmark. I collected them several years back and have enjoyed them ever since.



I usually place this tree in my kitchen up above my cupboards, but I thought I share some close-ups before I put it out of reach.



Samantha wears her birthday dress and sits in her wicker chair holding a stuffed bear.




Molly models her meet outfit. It looks like she's ready to share a special report with her mom!


 
 
Felicity wears her Christmas dress. She is playing the little guitar her Grandfather gave her while a sweet little lamb looks on.
 
 
 
 
I love the Kaya ornament; she looks so proud and brave, just like I imagined her character would be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment