Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Minnie Mouse's Summer Dress

Disney World is a great vacation spot to travel to any time of year. I love going in the winter when my own hometown is cold and snowy, but if I can't make it in the  winter, I'll travel there in the summer. Since Disney World is located in Florida, it's going to be hot in July, and our American Girl doll is going to need some summer clothes in order to dress for the weather.


 Here's Daphne in her summer Minnie Mouse outfit. I love this dress with the flared, circular skirt. The top is sleeveless so it keeps Daphne cooler in the hot summer heat. I love it paired with the black tights and red sparkle shoes.


If it gets really hot outside, our American Girl doll can pair her Minnie Mouse dress with white socks instead of the tights for a cooler look.

No comments:

Post a Comment