Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Jammie Time!

If you're tired after a long day of shopping at the American Girl Store in Chicago, you'll find plenty of doll jammies to lounge around in for the night. Here's a look at a couple of the store exclusive sets.


Just look at these adorable pink jammies! These are one of my favorite items; in fact, I picked up three sets of these so our dolls could have a slumber party!  I realized that the cute pink jammie top can also double as an adorable tank top for warm summer days. Here's doll #24 modeling the entire outfit.



I love the way this entire outfit looks. The accessories include matching pink slippers with American Girl stars, a headband and a mini stuffed Coconut dog. I wish I would have picked up this accessory set while I was there.



If you're not a pink sort of girl, you'll find several other sets to choose from as well.  I love this cute set. The shorts are a silky material with the American Girl star and the tank is embroidered with the American Girl logo.



Of course there's a matching set for girls.


And don't forget the accessories; these are for Coconut (or a simialr pet). There's a cute baseball cap and matching bandana.


My daughter thought that it was so cute that they had matching items for all of the American Girl pets. Here's sugar modeling a matching piece.

The best part about matching jammies...

.............sharing a bedtime story with a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment